J Anil Kumar
Dubai, UAE – +971552350821 – email@example.com – www.linkedin.com/in/anilkumaritpro/
IT Services & Operations - IT Project Management – IT Infrastructure Management
IT Strategy Formulation
Stakeholder /Vendor Relationship
IT Budgeting & Cost Optimisation
Disaster & Recovery Planning
Application Design & Development
Dynamic IT leader with broad experience in managing IT hardware and network infrastructure, ensuring data security and overseeing software development processes.
Proven success in leading high-profile projects by aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements and bottom-line gains.
Resourceful manager with robust expertise in IT service management, disaster recovery planning, systems implementation, and post-deployment support.
Accelerated career track in developing, implementing, and evaluating systems aimed to elevate quality and efficiency of organisational IT operations.
Adept at quickly responding to ever changing environments and situations along with competency to achieve goals within critical project deadline.
· Achieved 100% ROI within one year during implementation process of UTMs. Sized the Internet connection bandwidth according to the users and requirement in each branch. The ISP provided a discounted costing as the connections were taken under one entity. Both the exercise helped in achieving ROI within a year.
· Introduced and implemented cost effective and highly reliable approaches that reduced remote application delivery cost by 10 times by implementing Parallels Application Delivery instead of Upgrading an existing Citrix farm.
· Improved efficiency of overall IT operations and organisational growth while ensuring 99% up-time of infrastructure asset, including (hardware, software, network, and communication). This was achieved by regular monitoring and fine tuning.
· Designed and implemented an N-tier architecture mail solution with Google Postini and on-premise mail server to get SPAM mails which constituted to 98% of mail traffic to 1000 users across 30 domains and 15 locations and 6 countries.
· Designed and implemented infrastructure for N-tier application for New India Assurance including application servers, web servers (MS IIS 6, asp.net) and database servers (Oracle 11g database on Linux OS).
· Spearheaded all aspects of technical operations of 32 Group companies, provided exceptional IT support to the 600+ users.
· Monitored & maintained the functioning of 25 Servers, 60+ active devices including switches, UTMs and routers.
· Designed application infrastructure with production and DR with VPN connectivity across four different countries.
RAIS HASSAN SAADI GROUP ¾ Dubai, UAE 2004-Present
Network Administrator / Assistant Manager - Networking
· Optimise effectiveness of network and systems by resolving support issues for satellite offices within U.A.E. Remote support for emails to offices in India, Bahrain, Pakistan, Tanzania, and Kenya.
· Designed and developed with support from development team to integrate faxing solution according to business application.
· Secure and maintain organisation’s financial database while establishing disaster recovery plans for RHS Group in Oracle database.
· Led the development of B2G software project from inception to completion for Group Company Trident Freight and Dubai Customs regarding customs declaration complementing the latter’s DubaiTrade online portal with a cost saving of 80%.
· Headed cross-functional teams of support engineers and helpdesk system to accomplish assigned tasks in an efficient manner as well as maximised performance of Cisco routers and PIX firewall.
· Completed auditing process and procedures while playing an essential role of internal auditor for ISO across group companies.
· Rewrote all ISO documentation of Group IT to reflect ISO:9001-2015.
· Implemented NOD32 secure enterprise antivirus solution throughout the RHS Group Companies one company at a time.
· Disaster Recovery - Recovered Oracle financial database deleted by developer while doing year ending closing and recovery of Oracle database from formatted server hard disk of one the group company.
COMPUDYNE WINFOSYSTEMS ¾ Bangalore, India 2003-2004
Consultant - Systems
Worked as IT Consultant with management of the IT Infrastructure team named as OMG (Operations Maintenance Group)
COMPUDYNE WINFOSYSTEMS ¾ Adoor, India 1994-2003
Consultant - Systems
An IT hardware sales and service organisation which was the pioneer in the district at that time. Had a software development division also.
Windows NT to Windows 2016, Linux (RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu)
Windows 3.1 to Windows 10, Ubuntu to Linux Mint
Visio, DIa, Creatly Project
ME NetFlow Analyser, Nagios, Zabbix, SpiceWorks, Pandora FMS, OpenNMS, OTRS Helpdesk, OPNSense, PFSense, ServiceNOW, ITOP
UNIVERSITY OF KERALA, Kollam, India
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
ITIL V3 Foundation
Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Honors Diploma in Systems Management (NIIT)
Certificate Course in Systems Analysis and Design and Office Automation